Block 3000: Blockchain Battle early bird tickets on sale
More than 5,000 delegates are expected to visit the Altice Arena in Lisbon, Portugal this July 6 and 7, 2023. Block 3000: Blockchain Battle is where blockchain, web3 and crypto leaders will unveil new projects, network, and set discourse for the industry.
The event will welcome different speakers, including c-suite executives from fintech’s movers and shakers. Moreover, media figures, founders, and blockchain thought leaders will be in attendance.
Lineup of speakers
Presented by the Count of Monte Crypto, Dustin Plantholt, speakers at Block3000: Blockchain Battle include:
- Zoe Wei: the BNB Chain head of developer relations. Wei has worked in several critical roles at BNB Chain and Binance, the world’s largest exchange; for the past 4 years.
- Carl “The Moon” Runefelt: He is an entrepreneur and crypto-evangelist with investment in 400 blockchain-based startups. Runefelt is also a social media icon featured in Forbes 30 Under 30.
- Laurent Perello: TronDAO Blockchain advisor in Europe. He’s an entrepreneur and investor, evangelist in the field of cloud computing and digital transformation.
- Cyrus Fazel: founder and CEO of SwissBorg. It is a multicultural fintech professional. Fazel has created Europe’s top crypto wealth app with over 700,000 active users.
- Miguel Palencia: co-founder and COO. Palencia has nine years experience in blockchain technology and 21 years in server administration, and Linux development.
- Dmytro Budorin: co-founder & CEO of Hacken. He leads over 120 team members and brings transparency to crypto with cybersecurity services, built CER.live, and proof-of-reserves.
- Adrien Gheur: director of Investments at Zilliqa. Gheur has over 20 years of experience in investing, building companies, and entrepreneurship.
- Kiril Nikolov: He is the decentralized finance (DeFi) strategist at Nexo. He has built out DeFi operations and is currently incubating small, agile tech teams to become standalone DeFi protocols.
- Sami Waittinen: He is the marketing head at Trust Wallet. He brings leadership experience in finance and technology. Waittinen excels at managing products, operations, and stakeholders.
- Javier Garcia: He is the country leader for Iberia at Binance. Garcia has experience in digital transformation and product management in payments, fintech, and eCommerce.
Over 50 speakers are expected to attend
Block 3000: Blockchain Battle: what you need to know
With over 5,000 attendees from around the world, 100 exhibitors, and more than 50 speakers, Block 3000 is a networking event for blockchain and crypto. Talks from the sphere’s thought leaders could also set the discourse for the industry.
The event will feature Blockchain Battle: Innovative and Intellectual show held in a format of panel discussions with four to five speakers per round.
Therein, speakers will delve into the various perspectives and challenges associated with blockchain networks, interoperability, scalability, and security.
They will explore the potential of these technologies and how they can be leveraged to create practical solutions to solve existing problems in blockchain and the broader fintech space.
Block: 3000 Blockchain Battle early-bird tickets
Attendees can secure an early-bird ticket and receive a 40% discount to attend the event.
Tickets come in a variety of packages to suit delegates’ needs; from Standard, which includes access to the conference and networking events, to the Whale package, which includes:
- Conference access with the best Whale seats within the first two rows
- Welcome bag from our partners and sponsors
- Exclusive gifts from partners and sponsors
- Networking app
- VIP coffee breaks and lunch
- Conference video
- Party Night
- VIP registration
- VIP lounge area + access to speakers area with terrace
- 3D networking day
There will be more surprises to be announced.
For more information and to buy your tickets, click here.
Follow us on social media for all the latest updates on Block 3000: Blockchain Battle
Twitter | Telegram
Disclosure: This content is provided by a third party. crypto.news does not endorse any product mentioned on this page. Users must do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.