Blockchain Life 2023, Dubai, from Feb. 27–28
The 10th Global Forum on blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and mining – Blockchain Life 2023, will be held from Feb. 27 to 28 in Dubai.
The event will be attended by key industry players, government representatives, heads of international companies and funds, investors, promising startup teams, and beginners. It’s noteworthy that the forum is a meeting point for a premium crypto audience, including world crypto whales.
What to expect?
- Whales of the crypto industry in one place
- Top speakers with world-changing insights and analytics
- Global expo of the latest Web 3.0 technologies
- Breakthrough smart networking app
- The legendary AfterParty on the luxury yacht trip
- Mehdi Farooq – senior tokenomics analyst at Animoca Brands
- Arpit Sharma – vice president of Polygon Technology
- Gabriel Abed – ambassador of Barbados to the UAE
- Vineet Budki – CEO of Cypher Capital
- Manan Shah – CEO of Avalanche Global Solution
- Mikhail Gavrilov – CEO & co-founder at TON Play
- Tone Vays – trader and analyst
- Sergei Khitrov – founder of Listing.Help and Jets Capital
Where and when?
February 27 – 28, Dubai, Atlantis the Palm.
Buy a ticket now: https://blockchain-life.com/asia/en/#tickets-row
Link: Banner Blockchain Life 2023
Disclosure: This content is provided by a third party. crypto.news does not endorse any product mentioned on this page. Users must do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.