We are seeking a highly hard-working and dedicated News Editor who is eager to enter the world of news media and be the first to report on emerging stories.
Job type: Full-time, remote
What you’ll be doing:
- Editing newsletter;
- Working with reporters, defining the publication’s news agenda;
- Working with sources to develop and cover stories;
- Assigning, fact-checking, editing, and publishing stories;
- Breaking and writing news when needed;
- Participating in editorial meetings and assisting in implementing an editorial strategy.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- Ability to work in the US/EST time zone is a must;
- Degree in journalism;
- English as a native language (or native proficiency level);
- Prior crypto reporting and editing experience;
- Passion for all things crypto, tech, and finance;
- Ability to juggle multiple stories and deadlines;
- A track record of interviewing and interacting with primary sources, developing relationships with sources, breaking scoops.
What we offer:
- Truly remote working and friendly environment;
- Professional development and ongoing learning;
- Work in fast-paces and growing startup company.