crypto.news works with a dedicated team of editors and writers who are enthusiastic about digital currencies and innovations in blockchain and fintech. See below for our most recent job openings.
Want to join us? Drop us a line with a cover letter and links to some of your past writing.
Russian & Chinese translators
Translate our articles so that we can reach a wider audience.
Our choice to use custom art means that we are always in need of more artists that can produce our style.
If you are able to write about the Bitcoin, Ethereum, the Blockchain, and cryptocurrency, in general, we need you!
We always welcome new writers to our team, especially if you:
- Are able to understand and write about the technology of bitcoin and the blockchain
- Are a financial expert or market analyst;
- Have digital currency or blockchain experience; are able to provide price analysis
- Understand the mechanisms of cryptocurrency mining;
- Have strong writing skills, attention to detail, dedication to accuracy, and a flair for telling a story;
- Are able to chase a lead, research a topic, gather primary resources, and conduct interviews.