More Arbitrum (ARB) and XRP holders are considering the ScapesMania presale. Investors are confident its native token, MANIA, could sell out quickly as the project garners more attention.
In the ongoing presale, ScapesMania has captured investors’ attention partly because of its growth potential. Beyond possible return on investment (ROI), supporters are convinced that there are other plausible reasons to join the presale.
MANIA, its native token, analysts predict, can register more gains in future sessions.
The token primes the platform’s broader gaming ecosystem that can churn high revenue.
Overall, the web2 gaming market could generate $521.61 billion in revenue by 2027.
Other ScapesMania’s features are:
- It is created by a Binance grant-winning public team with open social media profiles
- It has been successfully audited and listed on major tracking platforms with ongoing negotiations to list tokens on leading exchanges after the presale
- It is not a play-to-earn (P2E) or crypto game. Therefore, players won’t need to dive into crypto and token holders don’t need to play games to earn
- It has a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) governance structure and an active social media community
- There are token buyback, burn, staking opportunities, and other benefits for token holders
ARB breaks lower
ARB’s recent abysmal performance continues to hurt investors. ARB is down 13.29% in the last week and 20.73% in the past month.
After breaking below $0.9914, ARB is now down 91.48% from its all-time high of $11.80.
While decent recovery is possible, it’s unlikely that ARB will rally anytime soon.
Its underwhelming performance comes hard on the heels of a historic month when there was a 2.4 million increase in wallet addresses.
XRP declining, shift to ScapesMania?
As Ripple’s legal issues with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) wear on, XRP is tanking. It is down 14.11% in the last 24 hours and 20.45% in the past week. As it approaches a new low of $0.502, further losses look inevitable.
As it is, exiting XRP may be helpful at this point.
Looking at fundamental factors, ScapesMania can be an alternative to consider.
As ARB and XRP falter, investors appear to be considering ScapesMania whose presale is in progress.
Disclosure: This content is provided by a third party. crypto.news does not endorse any product mentioned on this page. Users must do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.