The 11th Blockchain Life Forum is hosting the Crypto Whales Meeting Point from Oct.24 to 25 in Dubai. Over 7,000 visitors from 120 countries, including global crypto investors, funds, government officials, miners, developers, and startups, will attend the event to discuss the future of cryptocurrencies and web3.
Get details and buy a ticket.
Over 80 speakers from companies will be sharing their analytics and world-changing ideas.
Some of the featured speakers include:
- Justin Sun, the co-founder of TRON;
- Yat Siu, the co-founder and executive chairman of Animoca Brands;
- Dr. Marwan Alzarouni, the CEO of Dubai Blockchain Center;
- Eowyn Chen, the CEO of Trust Wallet;
- Sergei Khitrov, the founder of Listing.Help, Jets.Capital and Blockchain Life;
- Xinxi Wang, the co-founder of Litecoin Foundation;
- Nischal Shetty, the CEO of Shardeum and CEO of WazirX;
- Alexander Chehade, the general manager of Binance FZE Dubai;
- Fred Thiel, the chairman and CEO of Marathon Digital Holdings.
Attendees can participate in Startup Pitch with Tier-1 funds as jurors meet potential contacts and find job openings in the crypto industry using the Networking 2.0 app.
Quick acquaintances can also be made in the Speed Networking area. The event will conclude with an AfterParty.
The Blockchain Life Awards 2023 will also be presented at the event. There will also be many side events around the dates of the expo.
Disclosure: This content is provided by a third party. crypto.news does not endorse any product mentioned on this page. Users must do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.