Crypto Expo Asia announces latest headline speakers and partners: Coinhako, EMURGO, Matrixport, and more
Singapore, May 16, 2023 — Crypto Expo Asia, one of the region’s leading crypto conferences and exhibitions, today announced several new headline speakers and a partnership with ACCESS Blockchain Association Malaysia as the event bolsters its collaboration with leading industry groups across the region.
This dovetails Crypto Expo Asia’s earlier collaborations with the Asia Blockchain Association (ABA), Asia Blockchain Gaming Alliance (ABGA), Asosiasi Blockchain Indonesia (ABI), Singapore Fintech Association (SFA), and the Singapore University of Social Sciences Node for Inclusive FinTech Blockchain Security Alliance (SUSS NiFT).
This second edition of Crypto Expo Asia also unveiled its latest line-up of headline speakers, which include:
- Henryk Abucewicz Tan, head of Institutional Sales at Coinhako, the first crypto-asset exchange to receive in-principle approval from the Monetary Authority of Singapore;
- Sebastian Zilliacus, managing director of EMURGO Media, the official commercial arm and a founding entity of the Cardano blockchain; Karthik Rajeswaran, VP of product at Headquarters (HQ.xyz), a web3 finance operations toolkit;
- Julian Kwan, co-founder and CEO of InvestaX, a Singapore-licensed tokenization SaaS platform and IX Swap, the first automated market maker for tokenized assets;
- Anuj Shankar, CEO of Luganodes, a Swiss-operated institutional-grade staking service provider;
- Timothy Tan, head of sales and marketing at Cactus Custody, the institutional custody arm of the leading digital assets financial services ecosystem Matrixport;
- Dr Ben Zhang, co-founder and COO of NodeReal, the leading one-stop blockchain infrastructure and service provider.
Michael Xuan, director of Crypto Expo Asia, said:
“Institutional interest in blockchain and web3 technology remains high despite fears of a prolonged crypto winter. As the entire industry approaches maturity, as evidenced by increased regulatory oversight, now is the time for public and private sector stakeholders to work more closely together than ever.”
“South and Southeast Asia have some of the world’s highest crypto adoption rates. It will be no surprise that Crypto Expo Asia is seeing record interest from industry associations and global and regional players, keen to further discourse around hot-button issues including artificial intelligence, crypto bank digital currencies (CBDCs), web3 regulation, metaverse adoption, and blockchain gaming.”
President of ACCESS Blockchain Association Malaysia, Harpreet Singh, said,
“ACCESS Malaysia is excited to contribute to the discussions around how crypto assets will re-imagine the financial ecosystem. As the sector evolves toward mainstream acceptance spurred by the ongoing regulatory developments both in the region and globally, we believe Crypto Expo Asia will be a timely avenue to discuss the path ahead for the industry.”
2023 also marks the debut of the Web3 Expo Asia Summit, a sub-event under the auspices of Crypto Expo Asia dedicated to panel sessions around non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and the metaverse.
Association members will receive preferential rates for all sponsorship packages and delegate passes.
Interested parties should contact: [email protected]
If you’re interested in sponsoring, partnering, or speaking at Crypto Expo Asia, please visit our website for more information: https://cryptoexpoasia.com/.
About Crypto Expo Asia
Crypto Expo Asia is the premier event for the global crypto ecosystem in Asia, creating an integral platform for the industry to connect and exchange ideas. Attendees gain valuable insight into the global crypto ecosystem. They are given a chance to exchange ideas with established thought leaders.
Topics discussed include the future of the blockchain-based economy and the possible impacts on industry and society, while attendees are among the first to know about market movements, partnerships, and product launches.
Crypto Expo Asia is an unrivaled global meeting place for like-minded entrepreneurs, industry insiders, and investors.
For more information, visit: https://cryptoexpoasia.com/
Wachsman for HQMENA
Disclosure: This content is provided by a third party. crypto.news does not endorse any product mentioned on this page. Users must do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.