Bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC)
$68,854.00 -0.44113
Bitcoin price
Ethereum
Ethereum (ETH)
$3,860.21 2.58929
Ethereum price
BNB
BNB (BNB)
$600.91 -0.23727
BNB price
Solana
Solana (SOL)
$162.20 -3.09176
Solana price
XRP
XRP (XRP)
$0.5308770 -1.48592
XRP price
Shiba Inu
Shiba Inu (SHIB)
$0.0000244 -1.92165
Shiba Inu price
Pepe
Pepe (PEPE)
$0.0000160 4.63374
Pepe price
Bonk
Bonk (BONK)
$0.0000345 -3.95674
Bonk price
Bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC)
$68,854.00 -0.44113
Bitcoin price
Ethereum
Ethereum (ETH)
$3,860.21 2.58929
Ethereum price
BNB
BNB (BNB)
$600.91 -0.23727
BNB price
Solana
Solana (SOL)
$162.20 -3.09176
Solana price
XRP
XRP (XRP)
$0.5308770 -1.48592
XRP price
Shiba Inu
Shiba Inu (SHIB)
$0.0000244 -1.92165
Shiba Inu price
Pepe
Pepe (PEPE)
$0.0000160 4.63374
Pepe price
Bonk
Bonk (BONK)
$0.0000345 -3.95674
Bonk price
Bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC)
$68,854.00 -0.44113
Bitcoin price
Ethereum
Ethereum (ETH)
$3,860.21 2.58929
Ethereum price
BNB
BNB (BNB)
$600.91 -0.23727
BNB price
Solana
Solana (SOL)
$162.20 -3.09176
Solana price
XRP
XRP (XRP)
$0.5308770 -1.48592
XRP price
Shiba Inu
Shiba Inu (SHIB)
$0.0000244 -1.92165
Shiba Inu price
Pepe
Pepe (PEPE)
$0.0000160 4.63374
Pepe price
Bonk
Bonk (BONK)
$0.0000345 -3.95674
Bonk price
Bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC)
$68,854.00 -0.44113
Bitcoin price
Ethereum
Ethereum (ETH)
$3,860.21 2.58929
Ethereum price
BNB
BNB (BNB)
$600.91 -0.23727
BNB price
Solana
Solana (SOL)
$162.20 -3.09176
Solana price
XRP
XRP (XRP)
$0.5308770 -1.48592
XRP price
Shiba Inu
Shiba Inu (SHIB)
$0.0000244 -1.92165
Shiba Inu price
Pepe
Pepe (PEPE)
$0.0000160 4.63374
Pepe price
Bonk
Bonk (BONK)
$0.0000345 -3.95674
Bonk price
SirWin
SirWin
SirWin

Donk.Meme announces DONKM token presale on Solana

Press Releases
Donk.Meme announces DONKM token presale on Solana

Disclosure: This article does not represent investment advice. The content and materials featured on this page are for educational purposes only.

Donk.Meme, a new Solana-based memecoin, launches its DONKM token presale on March 22, aiming to merge meme culture with blockchain utility across Layer 2 solutions.

Donk.Meme, a Solana-based meme coin project with ambitions to expand through Layer 2 solutions, is announcing its DONKM token presale starting on Friday, March 22, 2024.

The DONKM token boasts a finite supply of 1 billion and aims to provide utility within the Donk.Meme ecosystem beyond its meme appeal.

Presale details

The DONKM presale will be conducted over 21 days, offering 70% of the total token supply for purchase. There will be no minimum or maximum buying limits to ensure accessibility for all participants. The remaining 30% of the token supply will be allocated for post-presale liquidity on Raydium, a leading decentralized exchange (DEX) on Solana.

Community-driven future

Following the presale, DONKM will be paired with SOL on Raydium, emphasizing a community-driven approach and market stability. The project aims to prioritize transparency, with DONKM allocations directly tied to SOL contributions during the presale.

About Donk.Meme

Donk.Meme seeks to establish itself within the growing Solana meme coin space. The project aims to leverage the power of the community and a strong ecosystem to drive the value of the $DONKM token.

To learn more about Donk.Meme, visit the project’s website, Twitter, Telegram or Discord

Disclosure: This content is provided by a third party. crypto.news does not endorse any product mentioned on this page. Users must do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.