The Blockchain Economy Dubai Summit is scheduled for Oct. 4 to 5, 2023, at the Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Center. Over 3,000 blockchain entrepreneurs, crypto enthusiasts, and industry leaders from 85 countries are expected to attend.
The Summit’s sponsors include OKX, the Title Sponsor; alongside partners, including Uniqan Capital, Foxify, Saitama, B2rbroker, B2BinPay, UZX, Bitunix, Tencent Cloud, Expand My Business, Avrora Metaverse, P2Pbet, Areon Network, and others in web3.
Attendees can look forward to discussions led by a panel of experts:
- Lennix Lai, global chief commercial officer at OKX
- Dr. Ebrahim Al Alkeem, director at the Government of Abu Dhabi and an authority on Digital Transformation, Cyber Security, and Artificial Intelligence
- Martin Hanzl, head of new technologies at EY Law
- Michaël van de Poppe, CEO and founder of MN Trading
- Akshay Chopra, VP, head of innovation and design at Visa CEMEA
- Vladimir Nikolenko, CBDC and Digital Assets associate director at Accenture
- Amnah Ajmal, executive vice president, Market Development, EEMEA, Mastercard
- Sam Blatteis, CEO of The MENA Catalysts
- Phillip Liu, general manager of Tencent Cloud International in the MENA Region
- Dr. Salim Al-Shuaili, senior executive at the Ministry of Transport, Communications and Information Technology of Oman
- Adrian Zduńczyk, founder of The Birb Nest
- George Gvazava, chief crypto officer at Bank of Georgia
Ramia Farrage, a Forbes personality, senior producer, and presenter, will be the master of ceremony for the two-day Summit.
The Summit will discuss investment and trading strategies: the future landscape; decentralized finance (defi): new frontiers; transitioning from web2 to web3: a roadmap; regulatory frameworks for cryptocurrency ssage; seamless payment applications in blockchain; the intersection of artificial intelligence (AI) and web3: a harmonious convergence, among many others.
The event draws diverse stakeholders, including decision-makers, venture capitalists, blockchain entrepreneurs, global media organizations, investors, influencers, and more.
Happy Bird tickets are nearly sold out, with Lazy Bird tickets becoming the only option soon.
Those interested in exploring innovations, networking with global decision-makers, or tapping into Dubai’s web3 market can attend.
Perks for attendees
Emirates Airlines, the Official Airline Partner, offers travel discounts for global Blockchain Economy Dubai Summit attendees.
Special discounted room rates are also available at the Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Center for attendees’ convenience.
Event name: Blockchain Economy Dubai Summit
Dates: Oct. 4-5, 2023
Event website: https://beconomydubai.com
Last Happy – Bird tickets: https://beconomydubai.com/tickets
Event hashtag: #BESUMMIT Dubai 2023
Disclosure: This content is provided by a third party. crypto.news does not endorse any product mentioned on this page. Users must do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.