Solana (SOL) and XRP are resilient despite recent challenges. Solana has benefited from network upgrades that have improved performance. At the same time, XRP is firm following Ripple’s victory against the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Meanwhile, more investors are considering a new decentralized finance (defi) project, VC Spectra (SPCT). SPCT prices are up 725% in the ongoing presale.
How to buy Solana
Solana developers continue to improve the base layer, enhancing performance, thereby supporting SOL prices.
On Nov. 4, Solana integrated Maverick Protocol (MAV) allowing users to deposit and withdraw MAV on the Solana Smart Chain (BEP20).
This, among others, has propped SOL prices amidst ongoing legal challenges.
To buy Solana, you’ll need to do the following:
- Choose a platform such as Binance, Kucoin, Bithumb, and others where you can buy SOL.
- Create an account
- Select a payment method.
- Fund the account.
- Find SOL on the platform.
- Input the amount of SOL you want to purchase and place your order.
- You should receive your SOL minutes later.
After receiving your SOL, you can store them in the platform’s wallet or transfer them to an external wallet.
How to buy XRP
Despite a recent downtrend, XRP is one of the top crypto coins. The dip in XRP prices was primarily due to the SEC’s case against Ripple, which recently ended in a victory for the blockchain company.
Since the case was resolved, XRP has increased, surging to new highs in November 2023.
Experts forecast XRP to maintain its uptrend in 2024. XRP is highly valued for its various features and usefulness for transactions.
To buy XRP:
- Choose an exchange that supports XRP, e.g., Binance or KuCoin.
- Create an account on the exchange.
- Fund the account.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Select XRP from the list of assets.
- Enter the amount of XRP you want to buy.
- Finalize your order by clicking on “Buy Now.”
How To buy VC Spectra
VC Spectra aims to disrupt the traditional asset management landscape. As a decentralized hedge fund, VC Spectra provides investors early-stage access to high-potential projects.
Leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and the expertise of an investment team, VC Spectra identifies and invests in high-potential projects, aiming to maximize returns while minimizing risk.
Since its presale launch, SPCT, the native token, is up 725%, rising from its initial selling price of $0.008 to $0.066.
In stage 4 of its public presale, VC Spectra supporters remain bullish. SPCT prices might rise to $0.080 by the end of the presale.
VC Spectra offers a 10% bonus on all purchases in the ongoing presale.
How to buy SPCT:
- Open VC Spectra’s (SPCT) website.
- Click on “BUY.”
- Click on “Sign Up.”
- Fill out the form.
- Click on “Create Account.”
- Select your payment method.
- Enter the amount of SPCT you want.
- Click on “Pay with Crypto.”
To learn more about VC Spectra (SPCT) and its presale, visit:
Buy presale: https://invest.vcspectra.io/login
Disclosure: This content is provided by a third party. crypto.news does not endorse any product mentioned on this page. Users must do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.