The 12th Global Blockchain Congress (GBC), organized by Agora Group, will be held in Dubai on Dec. 11 and 12, 2023.
The event builds on the success of the previous 11 editions hosted in Dubai, Vietnam, and the UK.
The congress has attracted 1,500+ investors and 300+ blockchain startups, raising millions in funds for participating projects.
The theme of this edition is: “Will the Next Bull Market Be Different?”
Topics of the Congress:
- Land of Decentralized Milk and Honey? Why Crypto
- Companies Are Warming to the United Arab Emirates.
- Digital Assets Outlook 2024.
- Web3 Gaming and the Path to Open Metaverse.
- Defi, cefi, and refi–What’s Next?
- Blockchain Marketing: Shaking Up the Game with Trending Strategies
The event is invitation-only, featuring pre-arranged one-on-one meetings between projects and investors.
Agora is hosting over 150 investors, 25 projects, 60 speakers, and 30 media partners from around the globe.
Learn more about the event.
Disclosure: This content is provided by a third party. crypto.news does not endorse any product mentioned on this page. Users must do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.