Metametaverse has joined forces with anitya.space to launch the Metaverse Founders Club, to foster cross-metaverse interoperability. The team says the new Metaverse Founders Club aims to bring together all metaverse projects under one umbrella, to enhance collaboration and interoperability.
The Metaverse Founders Club
Metametaverse, a platform that enables users to bring their own metaverses to life using its proprietary metametalang metaverse creation and interoperability language, has announced the launch of the Metaverse Founders Club, in collaboration with anitya.space, a metaverse 2.0 ecosystem that aims to allow users to build their virtual worlds, games and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
Per a press release shared with crypto.news, the Metaverse Founders Club will function as a meeting point for all metaverse projects, promoting collaboration, interoperability, and unity, while also bringing together founders and pioneers of blockchain-powered virtual worlds to explore new possibilities.
The team says the Metaverse Founders Club will also introduce people to new metaverses and other cross-world games.
Joel Dietz, Metametaverse CEO and author of metametalang said:
“Sadly, in many crypto metaverses, the tendency is more of a banker that wants to capture all of the money, rather than games that were thought through from the standpoint of optimizing user experience.”
Starting with a cross-metaverse scavenger hunt game slated for June 2022, the Metaverse Founders Club will come together every quarter to organize a cross-metaverse game. The upcoming scavenger hunt game will require players to solve puzzles in one metaverse to open up secret areas across other virtual worlds.
Pedro Jardim, anitya.space CEO said:
“Who wants to wake up in a metaverse future dominated by a few corporations? We envision this club to be a space for an optimist and collaborative future where we hopefully together are able to build critical infrastructure to make sure the metaverse stays open, accessible, and playful.”
The Metaverse Founders Club Bylaws
The founding members of the Metaverse Founders Club have drafted an initial constitution that outlines the following:
- The initial set of rules is called the ‘bylaws’
- Any part of the bylaws can only be updated once per month during the monthly founders’ consortium and every founder can propose one update each month.
- Updates to the bylaws (including proposing new members) must be submitted at least three days before the monthly founders’ meeting.
- Voting is conducted by founders three days before each meeting and votes will be recorded as addendums in a public document
- A majority of present members determine the quorum.
The initial members of the Metaverse Founders Club include:
- Joel Dietz Metametaverse CEO and author of metametalang
- Pedro Jardim anitya.space CEO
- Jawed, the CTO of Terra Virtua
- Ariel Manzur, the Co-Founder of Godot
- Will Obrien, CEO, and Co-Founder of NFT Oasis
- Dan Mapes, Spatial Web Foundation Founder
- David Bundi, Metaverse Talks Chairman
The Metaverse Founders Club has created a dedicated Discord channel where metaverse founders and their staff members (two per metaverse) meet.
To become a member of the Metaverse Founders Club, one must be a founder of a metaverse or an executive of a related technology used to create a private members area and/or puzzle as part of a virtual scavenger hunt.