The first play, learn and earn P2E gaming platform, Rate That Crypto, has announced the presale of its native utility token, $RTC.
The crypto gaming space is crying out for a single destination where users can learn, earn and play games with fellow enthusiasts without jumping from platform to platform.
Following an official press release today, Rate That Crypto revealed it had seen high anticipation from its community members toward the token’s presale. Hence, interested persons can become potential holders by purchasing the tokens on its official website.
Rate That Crypto: play, learn & earn
Rate That Crypto is a play-to-earn blockchain project that allows gamers to place a simple bullish or bearish prediction against their favorite crypto projects and NFTs over a specified timeframe. Players aim to rank among the top 100 on the leaderboard to earn $RTC tokens and NFTs.
In addition to gaming, the platform was designed to be educational, helping players to discover and learn about various crypto projects, including DeFi, Metaverse, NFTs, Play & Earn, and more.
Players will be exposed to the fluctuations and volatility of the crypto market in a fun way using live data without risking their money.
Before the presale launch, the project had allowed for a thorough examination and audit of $RTC by a leading blockchain auditing firm to earn its investors’ confidence.
The platform claimed it had proceeded with the token sale following the verification and approval from the auditing firm. This assures that the code behind Rate That Crypto is highly secure and has been scrutinized for weak spots.
The team revealed it is on a mission to build a community-staffed business as the platform seeks to be a central hangout for all interested in GameFi and the metaverse.
$RTC token presale
$RTC is the platform’s native token. It is the governance and utility token powering the project. Holders are open to several utilities on the platform; they will also have plenty of opportunities to earn rewards through the project.
Prior to the presale event, Rate That Crypto revealed it had supplied 500 million $RTC tokens. Thus, 22% of the tokens are available during the token’s presale event. The remaining 78% will be used for marketing, exchange listings, development, staking, liquidity, and rewards pool.
The platform further disclosed plans for the $RTC token, its launch on PancakeSwap, listing on CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap and the launch of $RTC Staking right after the token presale concludes.
The Rate That Crypto (RTC) presale is live now on its website. This is an excellent opportunity for investors who engage earlier in the process to purchase tokens at lower prices.
For more information on Rate That Crypto click the links below:
Presale Website – www.ratethatcrypto.com
Twitter – www.twitter.com/ratethatcrypto
Discord – https://discord.gg/hXhNBE5RRy
Telegram – https://t.me/ratethatcrypto
Reddit – www.reddit.com/r/ratethatcrypto/
HOW TO BUY RATE THAT CRYPTO (RTC)
- USD Coin (USDC) on the Polygon network is required to buy the $RTC presale
- Ensure that you have a small amount of Polygon (MATIC) to cover gas fees.
- MetaMask is highly recommended (either desktop or in-app). However, TrustWallet and Coinbase Wallets are also supported
HOW TO BUY USDC (PoS)
OPTION 1: BUY USDC DIRECTLY
A) IMPORT THE USDC TOKEN
Copy the Polygon USDC token address: 0x2791Bca1f2de4661ED88A30C99A7a9449Aa84174
In your MetaMask Wallet, Press ‘Import token’ and paste the address.
B) BUY VIA TRANSAK/ MOONPAY USING YOUR CARD
From MetaMask, press Buy and you choose either MoonPay or Transak. You will need to follow their additional steps, likely including KYC depending on your local region
OPTION 2: POLYGON BRIDGE
A) BRIDGE ETHEREUM TOKENS
Go to the Polygon Bridge and select your Ethereum based token that you wish to bridge to Polygon. Ideally USDC, but you can also bridge ETH, MATIC, USDT etc.
*If you bridge Ethereum based USDC to Polygon USDC, you can skip Step 2 and are done!
B) SWAP FOR USDC (IF NEEDED)
Select Polygon Swap on the left pane and enter the token value amount that you wish to swap for Polygon USDC. Approve and Confirm the transaction in your Wallet
HOW TO BUY RTC
A) VISIT RATETHATCRYPTO.COM AND CONNECT YOUR WALLET
Ensure the Polygon Network is selected and then press ‘CONNECT WALLET’
B) ENABLE PERMISSION
Confirm that you allow the contract to access your USDC balance. Don’t worry, no transaction will occur yet
Enter the $USDC amount that you wish to invest. The minimum investment is $10.
C) ENTER AMOUNT
D) APPROVE TRANSACTION
Press ‘Approve Transaction’ and confirm the request in your Wallet when prompted
E) PURCHASE $RTC!
Press ‘Purchase RTC’ and confirm the transaction once more in your Wallet
Disclosure: This content is provided by a third party. crypto.news does not endorse any product mentioned on this page. Users must do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.