Bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC)
$65,639.00 -3.49897
Bitcoin price
Ethereum
Ethereum (ETH)
$3,480.77 -0.15892
Ethereum price
BNB
BNB (BNB)
$581.82 -2.12845
BNB price
Solana
Solana (SOL)
$172.91 -4.93013
Solana price
XRP
XRP (XRP)
$0.5958790 -3.2629
XRP price
Shiba Inu
Shiba Inu (SHIB)
$0.0000171 -3.72695
Shiba Inu price
Pepe
Pepe (PEPE)
$0.0000122 -0.43146
Pepe price
Bonk
Bonk (BONK)
$0.0000280 -8.92701
Bonk price
Bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC)
$65,639.00 -3.49897
Bitcoin price
Ethereum
Ethereum (ETH)
$3,480.77 -0.15892
Ethereum price
BNB
BNB (BNB)
$581.82 -2.12845
BNB price
Solana
Solana (SOL)
$172.91 -4.93013
Solana price
XRP
XRP (XRP)
$0.5958790 -3.2629
XRP price
Shiba Inu
Shiba Inu (SHIB)
$0.0000171 -3.72695
Shiba Inu price
Pepe
Pepe (PEPE)
$0.0000122 -0.43146
Pepe price
Bonk
Bonk (BONK)
$0.0000280 -8.92701
Bonk price
Bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC)
$65,639.00 -3.49897
Bitcoin price
Ethereum
Ethereum (ETH)
$3,480.77 -0.15892
Ethereum price
BNB
BNB (BNB)
$581.82 -2.12845
BNB price
Solana
Solana (SOL)
$172.91 -4.93013
Solana price
XRP
XRP (XRP)
$0.5958790 -3.2629
XRP price
Shiba Inu
Shiba Inu (SHIB)
$0.0000171 -3.72695
Shiba Inu price
Pepe
Pepe (PEPE)
$0.0000122 -0.43146
Pepe price
Bonk
Bonk (BONK)
$0.0000280 -8.92701
Bonk price
Bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC)
$65,639.00 -3.49897
Bitcoin price
Ethereum
Ethereum (ETH)
$3,480.77 -0.15892
Ethereum price
BNB
BNB (BNB)
$581.82 -2.12845
BNB price
Solana
Solana (SOL)
$172.91 -4.93013
Solana price
XRP
XRP (XRP)
$0.5958790 -3.2629
XRP price
Shiba Inu
Shiba Inu (SHIB)
$0.0000171 -3.72695
Shiba Inu price
Pepe
Pepe (PEPE)
$0.0000122 -0.43146
Pepe price
Bonk
Bonk (BONK)
$0.0000280 -8.92701
Bonk price

Traders bullish on GambleFi token after raising over $2m in presale

Press Releases
Traders bullish on GambleFi token after raising over $2m in presale

TG.Casino (TGC) has raised over $2.1 million in the ongoing presale. 

This article analyzes the casino’s offering in the crypto gambling sector and the factors that might drive its growth.

Traders bullish on GambleFi token after raising over $2m in presale - 1

TG.Casino launches crypto casino on Telegram

TG.Casino is an online gambling portal integrating the blockchain with Telegram-based betting. This approach can provide users with an efficient, secure, and transparent betting experience. 

The platform is a licensed online casino offering a full suite of games, including slots, table games, live dealers, and a sportsbook. 

Unlike traditional gambling sites, TG.Casino allows anonymous wagering without know-your-customer (KYC) checks.

According to its whitepaper, TGC, the ERC-20 token, is central to the casino. This integration allows it to offer fast, low-cost deposits and near-instant withdrawals. 

Traders bullish on GambleFi token after raising over $2m in presale - 2

TGC holders receive various perks, including staking rewards and cashback on losses when betting with the token. 

TG.Casino further incentivizes holding TGC via token buybacks. The casino will regularly buy back TGC on the open market using a share of its profits. 

Of the repurchased tokens, 40% are burned, while the remaining 60% are distributed to stakers as rewards. 

This “buyback-and-burn” mechanism applies deflationary pressure on TGC. 

Combining anonymous access, built-in staking rewards, and deflationary tokenomics could drive TG.Casino’s popularity in crypto gambling.

TGC presale nears the halfway mark 

The TGC presale is ongoing and has raised over $2.1 million. 

The crowdfund is tiered, with TGC prices increasing after each stage sells out. 

Presently, TGC is trading for $0.155. 

The next stage begins on Nov. 17, when the token price will increase. 

Traders bullish on GambleFi token after raising over $2m in presale - 3

The presale has a hard cap of $5 million. 

After the presale, the team plans to list TGC on exchanges to boost accessibility and increase trading volume. 

Assessing TG.Casino’s prospects 

The online casino industry is projected to grow by 8-9% annually, providing an opportunity for the GambleFi space that combines gambling and decentralized finance (defi).

Traders bullish on GambleFi token after raising over $2m in presale - 4

TG.Casino may benefit from this growth. As a Telegram-integrated casino, it also leverages the blockchain. The team has taken a differentiated approach by offering a web-based platform. 

Early backers are bullish on TGC, banking on the casino’s growth in the GambleFi niche.

Visit TG.Casino presale

Disclosure: This content is provided by a third party. crypto.news does not endorse any product mentioned on this page. Users must do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.